Monday, December 29, 2003

On the plane

There’s no such thing as time on an airplane. You board, you eat, you sleep, and you arrive at your destination. All the time in between that is like a black hole. It’s spent on watching the “premiere” movie/s or trying to find the best position to sleep. Crap. I’m sleepy right now, but I can’t seem to get comfortable…as if it were that possible on a freaking airplane! Minus the torment, I keep going through all the possible scenarios of what the hell it’s going to be like from the moment I wait to meet my parents (and SDJ, of course). Out of all my friends, he was the only one who offered to greet me when I arrive. Can it get any longer than this? My eyeballs hurt and I wish I had a cigarette…erase that…I do have a cig, I just wish that I could smoke it.

Time to test the USB drive.

No comments: