Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sundays

It's 2:30 p.m. On Sundays, our schedule revolves around the time we go to church. This Sunday, we've scheduled to attend the 5 o'clock mass. I'm trying with hard to benchmark Apple. I can't find anything substantial. I can't seem to get through my classes without struggling. I'm two subjects away from getting my MBA, but I can barely breathe.

Other than that, I'm doing fine. I'm stressed. Worried about finances among other things. I'm also worried about my parents' health, my mom in particular. Since I was a kid, I've been afraid of the future, especially a future that doesn't include my mom. It's hard to force your parents to take care of themselves. We'll never know better than they do. I just hate the fact that she pushes herself too hard.

They're on their way back from Arizona. May the Lord protect and guide them home safely.

No comments: