Sunday, February 22, 2004

Reunion

I was late again on Friday. I have this strong affinity to my bed. It’s like someone I miss all the time. I think it’s because I don’t spend enough time in it.

I actually woke up because of my alarm, though, at the time that it beeped, I didn’t know what the hell it was. So, I got up from my bed to look for the freakin’ sound. Lo’ and behold, it was the damn alarm. It actually works. After turning it off, I turned around and saw my unmade bed. It was very inviting indeed. I jumped back in and didn’t wake up till 7 a.m. (when Jeff called). Damn it.

That same day, we went to Marj’s house. There was an impromptu reunion among the STC folks. No one has changed. All grown up, yet still the same. It felt kind of weird that we were actually talking about pap smears and living in with boy friends and work. Things they would never have thought of when we were in high school. Things that FH and I thought of when we were in high school. Good thing everyone else caught up. LOL.

It’s another Sunday. I’m a late sleeper on Sunday. I should go and wash the dishes now.

No comments: