Sunday, May 01, 2005

Therapy

I never understood the concept of fruit and chocolate mixed together. Puke.

I did nothing today. I didn't clean. I didn't obsess. I didn't move. I woke up, walked to the living room, and laid down again. It felt kind of weird to be idle, but it's my only way to recover from stress and fatigue. (Talking like an old woman again.) I also went shopping and bought a pair of jeans and a nice blouse. Charged it.

There's nothing like shopping and the familiar swipe of plastic to make me feel whole again.

Sigh.

3 comments:

jayd said...

take it easy sweety.

Anonymous said...

i can so totally relate to what you're saying. that's all i've been doing for the past months...but it suddenly dawned on me that i have to pay my credit card sometime soon....bummer!!!

Jacs said...

You, an old woman? I can hear your biceps threaten from across the pacific.