Monday, February 21, 2005

Back to ME

I used to write this blog for myself, but then when I realized that people were actually reading it, I found it harder for me to write. I guess it made me a little more conscious of what I wrote, trying less to offend people or give a little too much insight on what I feel at certain points in my life. I have begun to cater to the needs of the reader (though, I'm not sure anymore that my friends still read this as often as they used to), which is not good. This blog is for me. It has served as an outlet for the feelings and ideas I have of the people and situations that constitute my life. So, from now on, I will write (again) what I please. To those who take offense, get over it! My life does not revolve around you. This is for those who understand me and know that there is no sense in taking all this personally, because there is nothing I say here that I don't say to their face.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello ape

wag mo nang isipin ang iisipin ng ibang tao, you are right! this blog is your outlet, care ka pa kung ano iisipin nila? eh nilalabas mo na lang nga mga angst mo dito eh...hehehehe...

achi

Bubbles said...

aprille! finally..an update hehe
hope everything's ok with you. i think our IT administrator blocked our msn..darn!

jayd said...

i agree.

hi aprille! musta na?