Friday, February 25, 2005

On fungus

Exes are like fungus. No matter how hard you try to get rid of them, they come back when you least expect it.

The other day, I spoke with an old friend (common to LL and I), who told me about certain confessions made on Valentine's day. It turns out, while I was enjoying myself at the beach, LL was pouring his heart out.

Boo-fucking-hoo.


It was all basically about how he regrets losing me and that he still loves me and if he ever had another chance...blah blah blah.

Obviously, it's too late.

And just for shits and giggles, I want everyone to know how triumphant I feel. This is victory, many years in the making. Though I don't want him to suffer the rest of his life, he deserves to feel that void.

I feel kind of bad that I'm gloating. So fucking what.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha. (Me pointing a finger at him, laughing because I'm done with his sorry ass.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wast this the moment we've been looking forward to years ago?! Bwahahaah! Revenge is sweet.And this is it! Haha! --- Right

Anonymous said...

haha! signed my name wrong --- Left :)

Anonymous said...

you go, girl!