Tuesday, August 17, 2004

*Sigh*

Today, I am fat. Fatter than I was yesterday. I am lazy. I woke up late. I have crap on my desk. My hair is too long. I want to go shopping. I, generally, do not like people right now. My hair is too long. It's only 930 a.m. and I want to go home and sleep, but then, I'd get bored and want to come back to work. I want to clean the house, but everyone has their crap all over the place. There has been no response, yet, to the offer we made. My tank is almost empty. I have to get the car's oil changed. I want to be by myself. I don't want to talk. People should just leave me alone because I don't feel like smiling today. Don't call me, or I will shoot you with a pellet gun very close to your crotch, because that's where it hurts the most.

I can't wait till Friday.

No comments: