Thursday, August 05, 2004

Updates

Ok, so I don't post as often as I used to, only to admit I have a pseudo-life now. One reason why I don't write as much is because all I think about is Francis. (Mushy, I know, but it's the truth. I am as puke-worthy now as I was macho back in college.) I think about him day and night, before bedtime, when I wake up, when I walk, think, run. All the time. So, I figure, my dear friends do not want to know that much and they cannot picture me so...ummm...un-macho-like. The other reason is because, as soon as I get home, I am on the phone talking to Francis. Surprise, suprise. (Look, when your bf/gf lives 3000 miles away, 3 timezones ahead, you will try to squeeze in as much quality time as possible.)

Anyway, of the things that I have done in the past 2 months, there are certain things I will provide updates on.

  1. I went to Montreal and stayed there for a week. I had a great time with Francis and Elisa. Though, I could not stay longer (since I AM ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD IN COLD WEATHER). Niagra Falls is beautiful, and, yes, I would go there again be it 9 hours, 12 hours, or 2 days in the car (because the roadtrip itself is memorable). The food in Montreal is great. Everyone speaks French. I, for the most part, walked around clueless (so tourist-y of me). I only bought souvenirs and walking sandals (go figure).
  2. My job is still the same, but I am awaiting progress. Hopefully, it comes. I am getting impatient.
  3. I have 2 projects I am working. Both are personal. More to come on the two later on. Only thing I can say is they are both BIG.

Boring, eh? That's pretty much it, for now.

No comments: