Monday, March 15, 2004

Foreign Soap Operas and minor dilemmas

I swear, if I watch another episode of this Taiwanese melodrama, I will be speaking Chinese in no time. It's all I ever do. When I wake up on the weekends, I turn on my laptop (my DVD player can't read the VCDs), and sit there for three hours, clapping and giggling (like the psycho that I truly am). When I get home from the gym, it's the same story. Mom was so concerned that she asked me what I'll do with my life once I'm done watching the 26 episodes my Achi sent me. I was dumbfounded. I didn't know what to say.

This is sad.

My life revolves around fake people, a fake plot, in another country. Vinnie told me that he's not suprised that I don't meet people because I spend my Saturday nights watching too much TV.

This is very sad.

And it's Monday too...

No comments: