Friday, March 26, 2004

Tomorrow

Tomorrow, I have a scheduled meeting with Ulan and Lolo. I call it "meeting" because it's not a date. Anyway, this means going to Whittier to pick up Lolo, which is fine with me since I'm always up for a roadtrip/adventure. I think I'll take us to South Coast Plaza, where Albert and I went for our second and final date. The funny thing with Ulan and Lolo is that they are each other's ex's. Who would have thought they would both end up here, experiencing the same thing (both have just broken up with their partners), and living three minutes away from each other. Fate or coincidence?

I don't believe in fate, but it seems that Fate believes in me. This makes all the difference.

This also means that I have to take my delinquent ass to the gym tomorrow morning. I only went once this week, and, only because I had nothing better to do before my dentist appointment on Wednesday. I can't wait. I have to remind myself to buy Gatorade when I go (window) shopping with Mom tonight.

I finished paying my bills this morning. &%#$@$!

Pecker and I chatted this morning, too. It's funny how guys try overstepping their boundaries and to see how far they can take the conversation. I'm not a prude, but I don't give answers to questions regarding the numbers of body parts and the like. It's ok, Pecker, you're forgiven.

So far, the day has gone by like water in a toilet. Flushed down the drain and I don't know where I'm headed (yet).

I think I'll stop by Nine West today and do some therapy shopping. (Sigh)

No comments: