Tuesday, March 09, 2004

The tattoo, the needle, and the prude

You have a wha???

CBF, it turns out, has a tattoo- a dragon that resides right above the crack of her bum.

I was shocked, skinless. CBF (who cannot be fucked) did something very naughty (in my book of prudeness). Something a pea in the same pod (where I dish my dirt) is not supposed to do. (Smirks) The pod that is our niche has been desecrated (smirks again). I cannot believe it.

Turns out IDJ, her sis, has a piercing in her belly butones (Filipino for button). Runs in the blood, eh?

Am I apalled? No.

Shocked is more like it. (They were little pairs of goody-two-shoes.)

Maybe I should do something naughty...like get the tattoo I've always wanted (my Chinese name on my upper left bum).

Nah. I don't know my Chinese name (anymore). Besides, what if, when I get older, the tattoo either sags all wrinkly or stretches so it morphs into a bad word in Chinese? Wouldn't want my lovah to see that. (Hihihi)

Oh...and...I'm afraid of needles (*ask my Dentist*).

No comments: