Thursday, March 11, 2004

The undocumented conversation with Pecker

(Sorry, Pecker, I could not bring myself to post our great conversation. I just couldn't. Too many innuendos.)

Once again, I will be sleeping very late, tonight, because I had a great conversation with Pecker. I opted to chat with him instead of washing the dishes (for obvious reasons). The conversation was light and enlightening (?). It gave my day the "goodnight" that it needed, like a kiss on the forehead or being tucked into bed. Thus, I do not regret losing two hours of sleep talking about"stuff" like the gym and sweaty men and worst dates and men having two heads and two brains (but neither work right) and hairy women with no boobs, only nipples, and bball and my part time job and getting lucky in Alaska. I laughed a good laugh. And, Pecker, I think I've mastered "changing the topic," you think?

It was a great conversation.

Life should be filled with great conversations.

No comments: