Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Adobo

I had dinner at FH's apartment. She called me at work. Because of this, I didn't go to the gym again. We had a long, tiring, yet amusing discussion. Qball is engaged. And the volcano is awakened.

It's a long story. Let's call it one of the ironies of life.

We're at that point already, where marriage is the next step.

How scary. I shudder at the thought of compromising my freedom. Brrr.

I looked through my album by chance. Pictures bring out the best and worst of me. The last 10 pages were pictures of the exes. (Sigh) Each face reflects a puzzle of random memories.

How lonely.

How sweet.

How I wish I could go back and relive the special moments, even the bad ones are worth experiencing.

I want to go back to 1996 and walk around SM City with LL and his younger brother after watching Glimmer Man.

I want to go back to 2000 and have lunch with Tisoy at Robinson's Place.

I want to go back to 2001 and sit at the tambayan with the brods and laugh and tell jokes.

I want to go back to 1994 and write the lyrics to "When can I see you again?" in the notebook that LL and I exchanged letters in.

I want to find the pieces, the ones I thought I lost along the way. I want to see and feel the warmth of the funny looks and awkward giggles. I want to feel the comfort of the hands that intertwined with mine. I want to go back to that time when I was sure that I was safe and secure and excited to live each day by his side.

I want to go back.

No comments: