Friday, April 09, 2004

The handsome, gentle dentist and the ride home

I would just like to say thank you to my handsome, gentle dentist for being so handsome and gentle. If it were not for him, a man poking me in the gums with a long needle while breathing on my face through a face mask would be unbearable. Thank you young handsome, gentle, blue-eyed dentist. It was my pleasure to be your patient today. (This is not the novacaine talking.)

Today, I saw a grandma hunched over with old age run across the street because she was conscious that a truck was waiting to make a left turn. On my way home, I saw grandpa hunched over with old age sprint across Ocean Blvd. to give way for the cars who were turning left. Twice in one day. What has this world come to?

What else did I notice?

I noticed that there wasn't any traffic on the way home. Not that I was in a hurry. Today is Friday. I have no plans. Nuff said.

No comments: