Thursday, April 22, 2004

Ok, so today is Thursday

Thursday, for this week, is a great day because it's the day before Friday. No, I'm not losing it. I've just been anticipating Friday for the longest time. Not funny because I hate waiting. Really, really hate waiting. (You should know this, Pecker.) I'm glad that I was out with a friend last night, so there wasn't much to think about when I got home. (IR, I know I promised to stop thinking like a paranoid schizo, but you have to give me time.)

It's always nice to be out with old friends. Doc, who's a frat brother of one of the exes, and I weren't really close in college, but that's not important. I love my buddies from Masig so much that when I see their fellow brother, I treat him as I treat the rest- like a long lost brother. Anyway, it turned out to be a long night with me asking the engaged couples questions and questions and more questions. I'm always pretty curious how people find themselves together. I think it's because I like to be able to predict the outcome of situations in my life with the influence and learnings of friends. So far, it's been quite senseless, but I still daydream on the way to work (IR, bad habits die hard).

Anyway, I am aboslutely pissed off. I find no support from my family in terms of my love life. Not that it really exists, but they extinguish all hope while I'm still trying to turn the flame into a fire. That's it. From now on, I will be a clam. I will keep my mouth shut. There's no support from IR, either. Thanks a lot, people. I have nothing left to say to you. We will go back to common courtesies.

Good night!!!

No comments: