Thursday, April 15, 2004

Got this from RB

My name is: Kungfufighter
In the morning I am: Groggy
All I need: I need nothing. I have everything I need.
Love is: truly God
afraid of: Needles and ghosts
I dream about: what will happen in the week to come (literally)


-H A V E .Y O U. E V E R . .-

[Pictured your crush naked?]: Hehehe. Yes. (Blush)
[Actually seen your crush naked]: Nope.
[Been in love]: Yes.
[Cried when someone died]: Yes.
[Lied]: Yes.


-W H I C H . I S . B E T T E R-

[Coke or Pepsi]: Coca-cola. The real thing, baby.
[Flowers or candy]: Chocolate.
[Tall or short]: Tall.

-W I T H .T H E. O P P O S I T E. S E X-

[What do you notice first?]: Face (then the shoes)
[Last person u slow danced with]: That was so long ago that I forgot.
[Makes you laugh the most?]: (at the moment) Pecker
[Makes you smile]: Any guy bud who says something out of the ordinary
[Do you have a crush on someone?]: Of course.
[Has a crush on you?]: I doubt.
[Easiest to talk to]: IR, the bestest friend in the world

-D O. Y O U. E V E R-

[Sit on the internet all day waiting for a someone special to I.M. you?]: LOL> Yes.
[Save Aol/aim conversations]: Nope. That's like saving evidence.
[Wish you were a member of the opposite sex]: Yeah, sometimes, I think it's easier to be a guy.
[Cried because of someone saying something to you]: Yes. Stoopid Chinky.

-H A V E .Y O U .E V E R-

[Fallen for your best friend]: Nope. Ack.
[Been rejected]: Yeah (Dumbass)
[Rejected someone]: Yeah (Dumbass)
[Used someone]: Not to the extent I was aware of it.
[Been cheated on]: Yeah (Dumbass)
[Done something you regret]: Yeah (Dumbass)

-W H O .W A S .T H E .L A S T. P E R S O N-

[You talked to on the phone]: California DMV CSR
[You instant messaged]: Benjo
[You laughed with]: Pecker


-D O .Y O U-

[Colour your hair]: Nope.
[Ever get off the damn computer]: Not really.


-D O .Y O U / / A R E .Y O U-

[Smoke cigarettes]: Yup, sometimes.
[Obsessive]: Yes, unfortunately.
[Could you live without the computer?]: NOPE.
[How many peeps are on your buddy list?]: I don't know.
[What's your favourite fruit?]: Banana.
[Drink alcohol?]: Nope.
[Like watching sunrises or sunset]: Yup. Depends on who I'm with.
[Trust ppl?]: Sometimes.

-N U M B E R-

[Of times I have had my heart broken?]: UGH...can't count that many.
[Of continents I have lived in?]: 2
[Of drugs taken illegally?]: 1
[Of tight friends?]: Several
[Of cd's that I own?]: I don't know.
[Of scars on my body?]: 3, I think.
[Of things in my past that I regret?]: 1

No comments: