Friday, April 23, 2004

Friday night

Friday night was spent waiting for my Aunt to call so that we could pick her up. The call never came, but this didn't bother me a bit.

I was chatting with Pecker. He was in Hawaii the past four days, and when you get used to talking to someone almost everyday, four days is a long, long time. I know better now, of course, never to wait for Pecker again- being that I have anticipation issues and all (LOL). I was absolutely ecstatic that he was back, and made no qualms about expressing my "yeheys" and "yipee." For those who know me, these expressions coming from me is like The Rock picking flowers and saying "awe." (Shudder)

The best things in life are in good conversations. There's nothing like laughter from the pit of your stomach or the warm iffy feeling when someone shares a secret (or several) with you.

Tonight, I am at a loss for words.

No comments: