Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Shit happens

I just called Mom to apologize for being such an arse on Sunday. I am on the verge of bawling. I'm glad I am at work.

I think I will eat a pack of Mlights before I go home. Maybe the nicotine will make me queasy enough to disable my brain from farting info to my mouth where I spit out the bullshit that gets me in trouble.

I only had a bite of the tiny brownie I picked up for lunch. Then, Mr. So and So came over to my desk and offered me a cookie. Half of it is mush in my tummy now. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the other half. I deserve to gain a pound today because I am a terrible person.

There are several things I have learned from my being a certified Dumbass:

1. I should hone my acting skills. I should always be happy, even when I am not.
2. Keep my mouth shut, especially about Trade Secrets that I only share with IR and girl buddies.
3. Keep building that wall, brick after brick, emotion minus emotion.
4. Freaking out is a skill, not a reaction.

Mental note: Check self into nearest mental institution to save family and friends the anguish of dealing with a pathetic excuse of an independent woman/biatch/brat.

No comments: