Saturday, May 15, 2004

Unbelievable

The same goes for CBF. I would be very sad if we discontinued our daily conversations. There are certain people I have left in memory for sake of distance. Because of this, the few that share my mundane life are the ones I hold dear. Our Mondays are to catch up on the weekend that passed. I usually have nothing to say, because my life is filled with sleep, bills, sleep and thinking. I told her last Monday that I met a guy over the weekend and I finally got laid. This is what she said: "That is, by far, the biggest lie you have ever told."

What? Me, a liar?

When the ships came back on Wednesday, I told Qball that I had gotten a tattoo. She looked at me, in between bites of our favorite veggie burger, raised an eyebrow and said, "You? Whatever."

I don't get it.

Why are these possiblities unbelievable?

CBF explained that the key word is feasible. How can me getting laid or getting a tattoo not be feasible?

I know that I may be overly compensating in being unbearably responsible. I know that my friends believe the only time I was irrational was when LL was still in my life.

I do not blame them. I am who I am. And this is how I've made myself out to be. I am amused and a bit irate with myself because there are many things that I wish I could do, things that would surprise even me. However, reason has a way of taking over and I think before I leap; I don't even bother looking. Consequences. People. Mistakes. Doing the right thing.

I will find a way to get over this before I turn 30. Ok, I will at least try.

But I do vow that:

One day, I will get laid. I may even get a tattoo.

And I will not share this when it happens.

Because no one will believe me.

I wouldn't.

No comments: